Robert Arthur Miller Poems



My name is Bob, I reside in Massachusetts(United States). I started writing about 30 years ago when I realized I enjoyed it more than the drawing and painting that I used to do. Expression is one of the most beautiful parts of life. My poetry is 80% Life Situations that everyone can relate to or has experienced at one point in their life. The other 20% often turn out to be odd pieces. Thanks for taking the time to enter my thoughts.

Poem TitleViewsResponsesVotesPointsAddedLast ViewCategories
More Than A Game62311547257/12/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
Baseball Heaven61590697246/18/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
B-Ball5065754292/6/200811/15/2019Basketball - Sports
At the superbowl4746997241/30/200811/15/2019Alliteration - Football
Diamonds are forever39530184164/16/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
Champions3676414251/18/200811/15/2019Baseball - Sports
I'll miss you317147211414/10/200711/15/2019Good Bye - Not Categorized
Ball Playing29225193134/15/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
Winter from a window28979743141/6/200811/15/2019Alliteration - Winter
A Day At A Game240734277/21/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
Death Of A Snowman23241263127/23/200711/15/2019Narrative - Dark Poems, Depressing Poems, Death
A Young Dream2295111275/20/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
A Little Boys Dream Come True2266644196/17/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
Time Tells20911635222/2/200811/15/2019Alliteration - Love
Playing Ball199844136/17/200811/15/2019Baseball - Inspirational Poems, Motivational
You Can Hit198408155/20/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
The Season19776174114/28/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
Twenty Seven Strikes The Perfect Game19707223124/17/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
Off to the superbowl1783018131/22/200811/15/2019Football - Sports
Superbowl Sunday Holiday1754973101/27/200811/15/2019Football - Sports
At the courts175376292/19/200811/15/2019Basketball - Sports
What Is Ghetto Love17128225148/6/200711/15/2019Spoken Word - Ghetto Love
Congrats on a game well played146329002/4/200811/15/2019Football - Sports
Sibling Love145611155/16/200711/15/2019Family - Life
When I See You145586288/2/200711/15/2019Happy - Forbidden Love
The Rookies1412262810/2/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
My Heart Is Missing You13152156214/18/200711/15/2019Love, Romantic, Weddings, Romance, I love you - Missing You
You Talk Too Much12092104166/18/200711/15/2019Life - Spoken Word
Celtics116827146/18/200811/15/2019Basketball - Sports
Surrounding Sea11535143131/25/200811/15/2019Alliteration - Spoken Word
The Brady Bunch109675296/14/200711/15/2019Football - Sports
Sorry10655155175/14/200711/15/2019Missing You - Sorry
The Esses of Summer1064113292/9/200811/15/2019Alliteration - Summer
The Last Moment10410163114/22/200711/15/2019Good Bye - Dark Poems, Depressing Poems, Death
My Beauty Queen103922242/27/200811/15/2019Love, Romantic, Weddings, Romance, I love you - Best Love
Where the pitcher went wrong102316287/21/200711/15/2019Baseball - Funny
Umpires96453125/28/200711/15/2019Baseball - Sports
An Alphabet Love95911157/15/200711/15/2019Beautiful Love - Best Love
I think of you915373101/11/200811/15/2019Break Ups - Missing You
Where Did We Go Wrong911542107/23/200711/15/2019Break Ups - Missing You
Profile Views: 169205
1704 poems online - viewed: 2246352 times.
756 other documents online - viewed: 502814 times.
Recognition
Documents
Collections

Next Page of Author Poems