- What is a Quatrain?
a stanza of four lines
- To compose an Epitaph means you write?
a memorial of someone who is deceased
- What is a Synonym?
a word with the same or similar meaning as another
- Between how many syllables does the Haiku contain?
- Writing in Meter refers to?
writing organized succession of groups of syllables
- Phonetics refers to?
sounds of speech
- What does Alliteration mean?
repetition of first letter sounds within a line or stanza
- A Senryu is similar in style to the?
- A Sonnet consists of how many lines?
- Which well-known poet wrote, "The Raven?"
Edgar Allen Poe
- Which well-known poet wrote the epic, "A Lover’s Complaint?"
- A poem’s form is referred to as?
- An Ethere consists of how many lines?
- A "poetic foot" or "feet" refers to?
- Which is NOT a sound category poem?
- Burlesque poetry refers to which type of content?
serious subject as humor
- Pentameter refers to a line of verse with how many syllables?
- Poetry is NOT one of the selected arrangements?
definition and pronunciation
- Spoken Word poetry refers to?
the speech of a poem
- Apart from being a poet and playwright, what other occupation did William Shakespeare have?