My eyes are heavy from crying. I am on the ground, completely destroyed.
- You have to stand up. -
I cannot. I cannot go on.
- Do not hang your head. -
But how to do that? I am afraid, afraid of failing again.
- You have made a mistake. This can happen to everyone. -
No. I will never make it. I am not able to.
- You are wrong. You can make it. And you know that. -
Yes, I can. Nevertheless I have failed again.
- Never give up. Cheer up! -
But I cannot make it on my own.
- You are not alone. You have your friends and yourself. Should everything have been senseless? -
No, I should not. I have worked so hard.
- Will you try it again now? -
I am not sure.
- You have to believe in yourself. Life is not that easy. -
Basically you are right. But how can I handle this reversal?
- Listen to me, you have to regain your self-confidence. -
Self-confidence... Believe in oneself...
- Nobody except yourself can help you to stand up. -
Nobody except myself can help me to stand up. I do not give up. I will try it again. This time I will not fail. I hope it so much.