When things go beyond me,
I still have a place to go,
He is in perfect control,
My condition he truly knows.
I can walk over water,
Faith in him has got that power,
If I look at the tempest,
It may weigh down my heart.
Lifting my heart in prayer,
Seeking my strength from above,
I know on whom I have believed,
On whom I my soul doth trust.
On my knees,
I seek his strength from above,
For I a sure,
Of my savior’s love.
• When things go out of your control what can you do. Some people regret in such a situation
• Some give up, as for me, I leave it to the Lord, and he proves to be more than sufficient for all my cares.
• Try him and I tell you his grace will be more than sufficient for you.
• God does not love people who believe in themselves. On my knees I have won more than on my feet.
• Trust him and he will never ever forsake you. Try Jesus.